It started as professional collaboration 3 years ago and now it’s becoming an interesting opportunity for me to introduce specific contents about doing business in China and Japan, in particular focusing on marketing strategy’s tips for companies according with personal professional experience as advisor for such commercial dynamics.
For the next session that will start soon, I’m going to teach in Milan on 5 of October 2013 and I’ll provide to my students concrete tools to approach chinese market considering elements as follows
– now china represents a real business model that consist of specific and distinctive features (about target, IDE, regulamentations for specific fields, VAT , company lawa etc) that must be considered on planning strategy (as model it means that way of doing business and promotion need particular attention on specific steps and as part of internationalization’s process)
– target’s control: we’re really sure to know well chinese market? we should remember that when we talk about china we’re approaching an highly framed market and also when we refear to “rich chinese as potential customers” we have to take care about several levels of richness (middle class, upper middle class, rich people etc)
– regional marketing in China needs probably the most demanding attention than any other market, that’s first of all beacause it’s a very big country, then cause we’re approaching a multi ethnic – country and doing business locally needs local connections and specific awarness about elements that marks operators (suppliers) but also trading companies or final customers.
– during this lesson I’ll also specify some new elements that represent big change for China about e-commerce policies and doing business on the web
– then we’ll focus our attention on some cases and we’ll introduce some basic info about negotiation’s steps.
‘cause I’ve expertise about chinese language I’m used to introduce the above contents using some key-words in chinese and I’ll try to channel attention of students about specific Hanzi that will express the meanings i’m going to focus on –
If you wanna know more about NIBI’s faculty and didactic programmes check the link as follows. I’m proud to remind you that Asian Studies Group, the studies centre which I’ve founded is official partner of the Institute as Consulate of Republic of Korea in Milan and Confucius Institute.