Bachelor Degree in Cross Cultural and Language Mediation with specialization in Japanese and Chinese – First Class with Honors – University of Milan
Scholarship for Best Graduation – Chinese Studies – Language Course at Renmin Daxue – Beijing
Post degree specialization course in Japanese and Chinese Languages and Cultures – 2 years – University of Milan
Post degree specialization course in Japan – Sociolinguistic and Business Communication in Japanese System– Kanazawa University
Master in Marketing & Business Development on Eastern Asia Markets – Fudan University Shanghai
Internship at Greatway Advisory LTD – Shanghai – Corporate Law and Internationalization’s services – Strategic Marketing for SMEs
Executive Advisory for Business Development’s project in behalf of Italia companies – JETRO Tokyo – 2 years
Asian Studies Group Italia © – President and Scientific Director
ADM-EA Consulting – Owner and Managing Director
IMIT – Italian Managers for International Trade Association – Founder and Board of Directors
NIBI – New Institute of International Business of Milan – Coordinator of Business Focus on China and Far East – professor of marketing strategy on eastern asia markets
LUM University – Professor for Module in Cross Cultural Management and module in Digital Marketing and Social Media cCmmunication – MIBC (Master International Business in China)
LUM University – Adjunct Professor at Faculty of Economics – Course forManagement in Asia and Pacific.
Centre for Union of International Perspectives – President and Head of Dept for internationalization of SMEs
Luciana Matalon Foundation – Member of Scientific Committee and Board of Directors.
Garden Blaze Talents Management Studio – Coordinator
Some References and Portfolio
– Executive advisor for branch’s constitution in Japan and commercial development – Japan – Caleffi S.p.A.
– Consulting for Business Development and Contractual Mediation on distribution’s agreements – Japan – Boeme srl
– Market Analysis, Feasibility Study, Cross Cultural Advisory for preparation of business mission- China – Riso Scotti Snack s.r.l.
– Negotiation and Advisory for technical involvement of foreign managers as TEM – Korea – MTA S.p.A
– Market Research on online e-commerce system in Japan – Netcomm Services s.r.l. in cooperation with Assolombarda
– Trainer for specialistic course (cross cultural coaching) and Advisor for technical mediation with korean counterpart – Sensor Dynamic s.r.l.
– Advisor for establishment of JV in Japan and mediation with investors – Cagliari Caffè S.p.A.
– Feasibility Study for Market – Entry Strategy – Japan & China – Internazionalizza s.r.l.
– Business Development, General Consulting on contractual and commercial issues with japanese counterparts, Management of business missions and Agenda of meetings, establishment of japanese branch – Valsir S.p.A.
For furthers please don’t esitate to contact me at the page provided